Network Engineer (Team Lead)
New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017
Top Tier Asset Management Firm seeks Network Engineering Team Lead.
You will lead a team of engineers responsible for daily support and new projects building, improving and supporting enterprise networks including Data Center engineering, campus LAN support, security hardening and network access control.
This is a direct hire full-time position with high profile mid-sized firm that offers very competitive compensation (base + bonus) in addition to a very strong benefits package.
In this role you will:
- Lead and mentor a small team of engineers
- Support all routing & switching of LAN and WAN
- Daily support of Cisco ACI network. core, leaf / access switches
- Create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- 6+ years of experience supporting and designing data center networks
- Team lead / supervision / mentoring experience
- In-depth knowledge of Data Center Networking and various Cisco components (ACI, APIC, NEXUS, UCS,...)
- Routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Experience with firewalls: Palo Alto and Cisco ASA
- Virtual platform systems experience, F5 load balancers
- CCIE and/or CISSP certification preferred but not required
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related (math, engineering,...) course of study
Great benefits package (100% company paid medical,...)