Market Risk and Reporting Analyst
55 Broadway New York, NY 10006-3008
You report to the head of Risk Management at a smaller financial institution, working to design and deliver data related to the transition away from LIBOR enhancing the trade capture and risk reporting process.
In summary, you will:
- Design and enhance IT and data analysis process relating to LIBOR transition within the bank across various departments, including corporate banking, treasury, risk and other departments.
- Work within the LIBOR Transition Working Group to help manage the project, and prepare materials for distribution to key stakeholders relating to LIBOR transition readiness
- Coordinate with the Treasury Back Office Department to adapt new settlement conventions.
- Work with business departments to collect, assess, and formulate requirements for business and IT departments
- Validate data and valuation processes for risk purposes
- 5+ years of experience in banking with market risk and trade life cycle
- Strong knowledge of interest rate and related products
- Experience working in corporate bank, managing data and/or change management process
- Proficiency in Excel/VBA, SQL/Access and PowerPoint
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within group setting in a high stress environment
- B.S. and/or graduate degree with finance, business or quantitative course of study.