Junior Relationship Manager - Fixed Income
New York, NY 10017 US
Expanding Boutique Asset Management Company seeks Junior Relationship Manager with 1+ years of Fixed Income RM experience to build relationships with institutional clients.
This is a direct hire full-time role with an organization that is expanding Fixed Income business.
With senior team members meet with clients and assist with building external corporate relationships for future investment opportunities with global players, financial institutions and corporations. You will also handle related analysis, presentations, reporting and documentation.
Tremendous growth opportunity!
In summary, you will:
- Attend meetings with potential and current clients and help to build strong business relationships.
- Complete reports and spreadsheets regarding client meetings and sourcing information.
- Help to formulate business strategies and build pitch books.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable investment guidelines
- 3+ years of related Relationship Management experience and a completed Bachelor’ s degree with Finance, Economics or related course of study; MBA’ s with 1+ year of relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Aptitude for building professional relationships.
- Experience creating strategy papers, plans and pitch books.
- Experience in a financial institution rotational business program strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of fixed income products and markets such as leveraged loans, project finance and structured products (CLO)
- Strong presentations and spreadsheet experience using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment.