Junior Financial Analyst
York, PA 17401 York, PA 17401
High Profile Company seeks Junior Financial Analyst to join an expanding Finance Department.
In this role you will forecast and analyze data providing accurate reporting for the sales group. This will include performing sales planning, analysis and reporting while also establishing and improving financial processes and controls in an enterprise environment.
Great career track within a company that offers comprehensive career development support and opportunity for advancement.
In summary, you will:
- Function as a business partner for the sales organization by providing insight and feedback through analysis and reporting of financial results.
- Analyze sales results compared to prior periods, forecast and the budget.
- Makes recommendations to improve financial results.
- Reviews sales trends and report potential issues.
- Completed college degree with quantitative course of study preferred (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Math,…)
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical support capacity
- Expert level Excel skills and familiarity with databases, reporting and ERP systems.