New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017
Expanding Investment Boutique in Manhattan seeks Investment Analyst/Associate with strong Energy, Midstream or Infrastructure background to support the investment team.
This is direct hire full-time career opportunity with a small, very high end firm that offers tremendous career growth and chance to participate a very high level in investment analysis and strategy.
In summary you will:
- Support the investment team with by providing extensive financial, industry, and economic research and analysis across local, regional, and national levels
- Responsible for modeling cash flows of an investment opportunity to determine returns and quantify effects of potential risks
- Assist the investment team in all aspects of due diligence including working with third party consultants and external vendors
- Support portfolio management and reporting
- Participate in investment committee meetings
- Bachelor degree with quantitative course of study (Economics, Math,...)
- A minimum of 1-3+ years of experience on the buy side, private equity/principal investment experience is preferred
- Must have Energy, Midstream or Infrastructure sector experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and able to manage several parallel projects
- Strong passion and commitment to investing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Maintain high ethical standards for fiduciary duty and risk management