Information Security Risk Analyst
New York, NY 10017 New York, NY 10017
High Profile Bank in Manhattan seeks an Information Security Risk Analyst.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with International Organization that offers a great work environment, interesting projects and competitive compensation (75-80K+ bonus).
In this role you will:
- Work on information security assessments and prepare related reports.
- Prepare and present information security awareness training materials.
- Examine information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
- Update and maintain system access control procedures and other departmental manuals.
- Maintain and update issue tracking database.
- Support activities for system access control and monitoring.
- 1+ years of related Information Risk Governance experience.
- Familiarity with Risk assessment methodology and techniques.
- Financial industry experience and understanding of finacial industry structure and concepts.
- Very strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills including the ability to edit and create presentations and reports.
- Very strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Completed Bachelor's degree with business, economics, accounting course of study.