Information Security Analyst (AVP)
New York, NY 10017
Top International Bank seeks Information Security Analyst (AVP).
Lots of interesting projects with expanding financial institution and you will have tremendous breadth of responsibilities within an enterprise yet mid-sized environment.
This is a direct hire full-time career opportunity with a stable institution that offers very competitive compensation (100-120K+ bonus) in addition to one of the best benefits packages available.
- Work on information security assessment documents and reports.
- Prepare and present information security awareness training materials.
- Examine information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
- Update and maintains system access control procedures and other departmental manuals.
- Maintain and update issue tracking database.
- Support system access control and monitoring.
- 3+ years of information security/cybesecurity experience
- Familiarity with Risk assessment methodology and techniques.
- Familiarity with banking and/or financial industry structure and concepts strongly preferred
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related course of study
Great benefits and 20% bonus!