InfoSec Access & Identity Management
New York, NY 10017
High Profile Bank seeks Information Security Access & Identity Management Administrator to provision and monitor security access to enterprise systems.
This is a full-time direct hire role with an expanding mid-sized financial firm that offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
In summary, you will:
* Monitor remote access users, taking prompt and appropriate action regarding any unauthorized access while closely monitoring activities for anomalies.
* Manage and distribute user access level lists ensuring that management approval is in place
*Liaise with vendors controlling User ID Management for all systems
* Special projects related to ongoing Information Security monitoring best practices
* Completed Bachelor's degree with Computer Science or related course of study.
* 3+ years of hands-on information security administration experience in an enterprise corporate environment that includes user provisioning, ID Management, and monitoring experience
* Extensive SQL Server, Active Directory, MS Office
* Experience using monitoring and related reporting tools
* Banking / Financial services experience strongly preferred