IT Support Analyst (Bilingual English - Spanish)
New York, NY 10017
Expanding High Profile International Bank has immediate need for bi-lingual English/Spanish IT Support Analyst with strong windows server skills and experience.
You will work in a small IT group handling diverse responsibilities including system administration, support, and projects.
This is an immediate hire at the 70-80K level plus a great benefits package.
This will include:
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
- Creating scripts for automation and management of workstations and servers
- Performing routine backups and restoration
- Responding to network alerts from various systems / applications and initiating appropriate corrective actions to minimize the impact on production systems.
- 3+ years of experience in IT support/network/system administration
- Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- T-SQL, PowerShell, SharePoint, VBA, Microsoft Office
- Basic Networking experience including Cisco routers, firewalls, VPNs, with knowledge of Cisco IOS and networking principles (TCP/IP,...)
- Experience installing and configuring application software and end-user computer equipment (PCs, printers, accessories)
- Bilingual English / Spanish required
- You will interact with Finance/Accounting Department regarding report generation so any related reporting, US accounting standards (GAAP) and/or basic knowledge of accounting principles preferred
- B.S. / B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics or related course of study
- International Banking experienced preferred