IT Support Analyst - bilingual (English/Chinese)
New York, NY 10007
High Profile International Bank has an immediate need for a bilingual (English/Chinese) IT Support Analyst on a contract to hire basis.
In summary you will:
- Provide daily support of PC's, servers, printers,…
- Proactively identify hardware, software, and network issues and provide first line support.
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications; test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform daily health check, monitoring and reporting on SIEM, Mail Filter, Endpoint security server
- Collect feedback perform route cause analysis to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to User to ease in troubleshooting
- 2+ years of experience with Windows operating systems (Windows 7 and 10, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Servers)
- Experience with IBM/AIX/Websphere MQ Technology, build, configure,monitor and administer AIX in a IBM POWER environment,
- Experience installing and upgrading AIX and MQ, Technology Level, service packs, IBM Websphere MQ Administration is a plus
- Desktop support skills including hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting
- System administration server experience with configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Active Directory and Group Policy and VMware
- Must be bi-lingual English/Chinese (Mandarin)