IT Manager Bilingual English/Chinese 120-140K+
New York, NY 10017
Expanding Financial Services Boutique seeks hands-on IT Manager who is bilingual English/Chinese to engineer, administer and support all aspects of technology.
As the IT Manager you will be handling both day to day issues and strategic planning for an organization that is rapidly growing.
This is a direct hire full-time role working in Manhattan for a high profile firm that offers competitive compensation (120-140K+ bonus) and an amazing benefits package including 100% company paid healthcare...
In summary, for a 35 person firm in a very hands-on capacity, you will plan, engineer, administer and support all technology including desktop, network, financial applications, and managing the existing MSP that provides project support.
Great career opportunity for an experienced IT Manager / Network Administrator / System Administrator / IT Generalist with strong project management skills to take grow their career and take on more responsibility.
In summary, you will:
1) Technical Support and System Administration
• Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd level IT support
• Install, maintain and troubleshoot computer hardware (PCs, laptops), peripherals (monitors, printers)
• Administration and maintenance of Windows 2008, 2012 servers and Exchange server 2016
2) IT Maintenance
• Maintain an up-to-date IT inventory, including network and server devices, PCs, printers and software licenses
• Install software packages such as operating systems, networking components and business applications
• Manage Mitel VoIP, door access security systems, CCTV system, and video conference system (coordinating with vendor when as necessary)
• Maintain IT systems and other financial applications
3) Network and Security
• Maintain and upgrade network
• Administer systems access and security in accordance with company policy
• Monitor anti-virus and malware systems
• Administration and monitoring of Email filtering system
- Hands-on IT infrastructure experience with windows desktop, Windows Server 2012, Exchange Server 2016, active directory, VMware, network devices, Mitel VoIP, tcp/ip and Antivirus software.
- IT experience in a mid-sized or smaller environment ~20-250 users.
- Experience with commercial Real Estate systems and/or financial applications helpful but not required.
- Bi-lingual English/Chinese (Mandarin) required.
- CISCO Network and/or Security certification preferred.
- Completed college degree with Computer Science, Engineering or related quantitative course of study (math, science,...)
- H1-B Visa transfer is possible