ERP Data Analyst
York, PA York, PA 17401
Expanding Company seeks ERP Data Analyst to leverage technology to maximize their dollar spend through analytical data.
Great career track within a company that offers comprehensive career development support and opportunity for advancement.
You will be responsible utilizing the ERP system to provide data analysis and developing strategic reporting metrics for purchasing managers to help improve purchasing service levels.
In summary, you will:
- Act as data expert for Purchasing and Procurement groups helping to create efficiencies
- Use the business intelligence platform to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and track related metrics
- Identify and respond to price variances for materials
- Administration of Business Intelligence platform, collecting data to be provided to Purchasers to improve procurement process performance.
- Provide data analytics for North American Operations
- Utilize the business intelligence platform to identify non-addressed procurement spend
- Prepare reports for buyers
- Analyze and report on payment terms
- Develop performance dashboards
- Support forecasting and analyze consolidated data.
- 1+ years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Procurement analyst capacity
- Completed college degree with Supply Chain Management or Information Technology course of study preferred
- Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Some related ERP experience (SAP preferred)