Norwood, MA 02062
Top Company seeks Credit Analyst with 2+ years of business to business (B2B) experience and strong Accounts Receivable experience.
This leading national niche wholesaler who offers a professional work environment, career stability, outstanding benefits and competitive compensation.
This is a full-time direct hire role the 50-65K level with a great benefits package that includes 100% company paid healthcare and a very strong retirement plan.
You will do higher level Accounts Receivable/Credit work including extensive forensic accounting and analysis of enterprise accounts, working closely with the Business Development group to maximize the structure of AR/Credit with larger vendors.
In summary, you will:
- Process and post Accounts Receivable cash and process electronic payments
- Analyze trends, identify issues and make recommendations
- Identify issues attributable to account delinquency
- Research and process past due invoices, working with vendors on invoice statements
- Identify issues and with clients and internal departments to resolve
- Confirm vendor invoices for audits
- Maintain the Master Vendor file
- Research credit memos on all vendors and remit payment as needed.
- Provide client-centric data to senior management
- Minimum of 2+ years of accounting experience with extensive accounts receivable / credit knowledge including some related forensic accounts receivable/credit accounting experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to identify trends in large data sets
- Self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
- Excellent Excel skills (lookups, complex formulas, pivot tables, linking, short-cuts)
- College degree required, BS in Finance or Accounting preferred