Credit Analyst (Bilingual English-Japanese)
New York, NY 10017
High Profile mid-sized Financial Firm seeks a bi-lingual English/Japanese Credit Analyst.
This is a direct hire full-time role with a company that offers competitive compensation (90-100K+ bonus) in addition to a phenomenal benefits package.
This is a high growth career opportunity where you will utilize your strong credit/loan background to:
- Prepare credit applications for loan approval and credit monitoring reports for each borrower
- Communicate with Management regarding the credit applications and the credit monitoring reports
- Analyze financial statement of individual borrowers and parent companies using quantitative financial indexes
- Estimate future cash flow of each borrower by assuming financial and industrial circumstances
- Explain each borrowers financial conditions and industrial circumstances loan examiners
- Research current conditions of each applicable industry, preparing and making industry analysis presentations
- Completed bachelor’s degree with finance, economics, business accounting, or any related course of study
- Previous experience in banking business that includes comprehensive knowledge and strong understanding of financial statements
- 2+ years of experience as credit analyst and/or loan administrator that includes comprehensive understanding of loan agreement and loan processing
- Bilingual English/Japanese
- Strong technical skills with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and market data (Reuters, Bloomberg, FactSet,…)