New York, NY 10017 | Full Time
High Profile Company in Manhattan seeks a Credit Administrator.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with International Organization that offers a great work environment, interesting projects, competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
You will be responsible for oversight and administration of the credit functions, administering matters relevant to the loan portfolio working closely with the Wholesale Banking and Operations teams, safeguarding that all credit exposures are properly reviewed, approved and documented.
In summary, you will:
- Ensure all legal documentation is in order, is properly signed and aligns with credit approvals.
- Maintain original documentation in safe custody with controlled access.
- Organize and manage the credit processes by ensuring documentation checklists are available for each loan and items required by loan agreements are received.
- Using the tools available for minimizing risks which are essential to manage portfolio quality and to operate efficiently.
- Ensure credit applications are properly approved and follow up on any conditions of approval, monthly conditions report.
- Check NNC & NACs are correctly prepared, including terms of credit approval and actual documentation received for specific deals.
- Check financial compliance and maintain log sheets for all customers as appropriate.
- On a quarterly basis provide the Wholesale Banking team with a Covenants reports advising when financials are due for their respective customers.
- Gather and organize related data, especially consolidation of reports, preparing management reports and regulatory compliance reports which are provided at the monthly Management Committee and US Risk Committee, and for regulators.
- 3+ years of related Credit Administration/Loan Operations experience.
- Thorough knowledge of BSA, operations and understanding of legal documentation trade finance documentation in commercial bank loan operations for commercial lending (not retail).
- Must have strong verbal and written skills, ability to follow up, and strong attention to detail.
- Completed bachelor's degree with Finance, Math or related course of study.