Client Relations Associate
Greenwich, CT 06830
Client Relations Associate role available with a high end mid-sized Asset Management Company.
In summary, you will join a small tight-knit Client Relations team responsible helping the firm maintain, support and foster investor accounts:
- You will work closely with relationship managers, investment, trading, and operations teams, as well as outsourced fund administration parties to ensure the timely and accurate responses to all client requests and inquiries.
- You will handle monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc materials for client reporting, new accounts and cash flow processing for investors.
- You will need to understand not only all aspects of the client accounts from an operational, legal, compliance and general product related perspective, but also have the ability to identify, assess, manage and escalate high level client requests ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- You will need to think strategically, proactively developing ways that the Client Services team can enhance the overall client experience, increase efficiencies and provide best in class client service.
- This is a highly visible position where you will interface with sophisticated high level operations and investment professionals within the firm and enterprise institutional and high net worth investors.
This is a full-time direct hire role with an organization that celebrates and welcomes diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment.
The Client Relations Associate role offers a competitive compensation package in addition to very strong benefits package.
- 2+ years buy-side industry experience with an asset management firm/ hedge fund / mutual fund, including client relationship management/client services/operations
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets, institutional markets, product vehicles such as separately managed accounts, commingled funds and mutual funds with a focus on developing product knowledge and competitive analysis skills
- Ability to create, build, and maintain positive working relationships
- The successful candidate will be organized, quantitative, with consistently strong attention to detail.
- Completed Bachelor' s degree required