Business Intelligence/Data Management Technical Lead
Branchburg, NJ 08876 | Full Time
Expanding Company seeks a Business Intelligence/Data Management Technical Lead to support an enterprise Commercial Data Warehouse, Master Data Management and Qlik reporting environment.
In this role you will be the team lead focused on the support and operation of the BI/DW environment.
This is a full-time direct hire role with a growing company that offers competitive compensation and exciting projects.
In summary, you will:
- Oversee managed services team to ensure that the Business Intelligence and Data Integration Platforms are operating efficiently and handle escalation issues
- Work collaboratively with members of the Enterprise IT team and business stakeholders to support an Enterprise Data Warehouse Platform.
- Support Veeva Network as the Master Data Management platform.
- Define requirements and build future reports using QLIK
- Support overall data and data integration architectures for sharing information between custom developed and COTS business applications
- Support data integration / ETL processes.
- Ensure data quality, integrity, proper documentation, source control and change management processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Must be proficient in developing reporting using Qliksense, data management technologies, tools and methodologies.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science, MIS, Information Science or related course of study preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in supporting data warehouse environments and building reports.
- 2+ years of QlikView/QlikSense BI development and deployment experience required.
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience required, preferably within the life sciences/pharmaceuticals industry; Veeva Network desired.
- Strong knowledge/expertise in SQL coding.
- Experience supporting ETL services, data integration
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Data Governance and implementation of Data Standards & Best Practices.
- Strong vendor management skills as you will work extensively with third party data providers and technology partners