Business Intelligence Architect
Boston, MA 02109
Top Financial Firm seeks Architect to assist in the re-architecture, development and support of the organization's business intelligence platforms.
This will include data marts, data warehouse, ETL, related integration technologies and the reporting /visualization platform.
This is a full-time direct hire role with a company that offers very competitive compensation in addition to a great benefits package.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
* Design and architecture of all data in business unit
* Help create vision and structure that can expand across business units
* Escalated production support for existing data warehouse
* Ensure of data quality / data integrity
* Support and enhance integration and ETL jobs
* Ability to create reports, familiarity with enterprise reporting platforms; triage issues on reporting and data related problems.
* Assists developers and business analysts on other database related projects
* Familiarity with enterprise data warehousing design
* Understanding of relational databases, reporting schemas, data transformations, expert level SQL
* Exposure to ETL tools
* Significant experience with integrating enterprise systems
* Experience in project management or managing regular software release cycles
* Experience with reporting project status, milestones, deliverables
* Experience with .NET/C# and other object oriented languages
* Prior experience in trading systems workflow / process for the hedge fund, banking or private equity industries preferred
* 10+ years experience designing and leading data warehouse teams, experience managing offshore development teams preferred.
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in supporting and implementing applications, including documentation and training.
* Hadoop experience helpful but absolutely must have excellent SQL / T-SQL coding skills
* Experience with reporting platforms such as Tableau and Cognos