Business Development Associate
New York, NY 10017
Top Tier International Bank seeks Business Development Associate.
In this highly visible and promotable role you will monitor existing and prospective client portfolios, create activity reports including meeting notes, facilitates meetings, and assists with marketing efforts to targeted clients including preparing pitch books and customized strategies and marketing presentation materials.
In summary, you will:
- Create customized presentations for external clients and update company wide presentation materials periodically.
- Monitor and analyze business activities
- Maintain business activity records, generating reports for senior management
- Participate in conference calls and meetings and prepare meeting notes and summaries.
- Support correspondence to external counter parties.
- Completed college degree and 1-3+ years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of U.S. fixed income products and markets such as leveraged loans, project finance and structured products (CLO).
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access.
- Related experience with a financial institution rotational business program strongly preferred.