Business Continuity Manager (BCM)
New York, NY 10017 US
This is a direct hire full-time role with a premier mid-sized Financial Organization that offers competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
In summary you will:
- Participate in the RCSA process specifically related to Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Complete one comprehensive annual risk assessment per year for BCM
- Perform Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) assessments on vendor engagements related to BCM
- Re-design the business impact analysis (BIA) process to align with requirements and ensure all BIAs are updated at least once per year
- Develop a quality assurance process for BCM
- Collect, calculate and aggregate metrics monthly for entity level and COE reporting related to BCM
- Resolve audit issues, regulatory issues and open and close self-identified issues for BCM
- Complete Call Tree Notification Exercises, Unannounced Remote Equipment Checks, System Workaround Tests, Recovery Site Tests; document a schedule of tests for the year and maintain/execute the schedule
- Work with and respond to the Second Line of Defense (SLOD) and Third Line of Defense (TLOD) reqarding relevant inquiries
- Provide support for regulatory BCM reviews
- A completed undergraduate college degree
- 4+ years of experience in a similar BCM role working in a regulated banking or financial services environment.
- Extensive RCSA and TPRM experience from a Business Continuity perspective.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) is highly preferred.
- Strong organization skills
- MS Project, MS Office, Visio