Bilingual English - Japanese Junior Cybersecurity / IT Associate
1251 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10020
High Profile International Bank seeks a bilingual English - Japanese Junior Cybersecurity / IT Associate to join the IT Team.
This is a direct hire full-time role with company that offers competitive compensation (base salary + bonus) and a very comprehensive benefits package.
You will provide Information & Cyber Security monitoring while also providing general IT support and administration.
Great chance to get your foot in the door of a top tier organization.
In summary you will:
- Examine information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
- Produce system access monitoring reports from various systems.
- Support computer hardware and software installation in a Windows environment.
- Assist in the administration of various business application systems (trading and portfolio accounting systems, risk management, compliance systems,…).
- Provide IT support to users, fielding calls from employees and escalating support issues as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating computer hardware and software inventories including information for hardware, software and related documents, agreements, procedures, manuals, and memorandums related to IT.
- Track and pay invoices related to IT expenses.
- Act as a liaison between IT staff and Head office.
- Coordinate meetings with employees, vendors, and guests and takes minutes in meetings
- Provide written and verbal translation services.
- Help coordinate and prepare for various IT audits and examinations.
- Act as a liaison between bank and external vendors regarding contracts and payments.
- Perform IT administrative work.
- Bilingual Japanese / English
- Related Cyber security and IT experience
- Microsoft Windows and MS Office products
- Bachelor’ s degree with Computer Science or related course of study preferred (Math, Engineering,...)