Assistant Vice President Compliance (AML/BSA)
New York, NY 10022
Top Financial Institution seeks Assistant Vice President Compliance (AML/BSA).
In this this high profile role you will maintain the BSA AML OFAC and KYC systems ensuring timely reporting of all system failures and weaknesses, as well as monitoring the timely execution of technology maintenance, system changes, version upgrades.
* Assist in conducting trend analysis with the surveillance system to ensure the quality of the systems output, as well as review and update AML policies and procedures.
* Monitor suspicious activity in customer accounts, and take appropriate action as necessary.
* Speak with branch personnel regarding AML issues and coach branch personnel on the appropriate conduct with customers on those issues.
* Attend seminars, Web-Ex conferences, and classroom training in regards to new AML issues and guidance to ensure ongoing compliance of the BSA AML and OFAC program with industry rules and regulations.
* Review and respond to FinCEN’s Rule 314(a) requests bi-weekly, and confirm any matches with FinCEN.
* 3+ years performing analysis and monitoring of AML compliance .
* Advanced knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC regulations.
* Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complex data sets and models.
* Strong database skills, including working with advanced data sets, pivot tables, access database, Visual Basic, PRIME, statistical functions and transaction monitoring rules models .
* Ability to evaluate and prepare business requirements document on AML related matters and communicate with IT Group on chnical design of systems.
* Possess good understanding of industry AML issues and AML suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems, data mining/analytical tools, and KYC requirements.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, operating manuals and procedure manuals.
* Visual Basic, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, PRIME Compliance OFAC Reporter.