New York, NY 10017
Top Asset Management Company seeks Application Developers with strong C# (multiple direct hire full-time positions available).
You will participate in a variety of development projects at a mid-sized firm with interesting projects and a lot of opportunity for advancement.
You will be responsible for design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of software applications and systems with involvement in full life cycle software development, testing and release.
You will have the opportunity to participate as a senior developer researching, conceptualizing, scheduling, designing, coding, developing, implementing, maintaining troubleshooting and debugging and documenting in-house applications.
You will also handle related database analysis and development as you will structure, implement, and maintain database systems.
Competitive compensation in addition to an awesome benefits package (almost 100% company paid healthcare, 4 weeks vacation,.).
- C# and VB.NET Framework and SQL Server required, some experience web programming with ASP.net, Java script, HTML experience preferred
- PL/SQL, T-SQL, TFS, SVN
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience gathering requirements, coding, testing, supporting and maintaining applications
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and provide root cause analysis and remediation
- Experience writing detailed documentation including design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Related Financial / Banking industry experience with some related Capital Markets/Treasury/Securities Lending experience strongly preferred