Administrative Assistant - bilingual (English/Chinese)
New York, NY 10007
High Profile International Bank has an immediate need for a bilingual (English/Chinese) Administrative Assistant on a temporary to hire basis
You will provide support to the Administration/Human Resources Department.
This will include:
- Draft memos and correspondence.
- Perform Human Resources tasks.
- Perform office tasks that include exercising discretion and independent judgment.
In summary you will :
- Draft, type, register, scan, and safekeeping any minutes, memos, and correspondence for Senior Management and Administration Department including letters (all invitation requests), forms, reports, and any related documents.
- Prepare and translate the minutes and reports as necessary.
- Maintain the tidiness of the management office and the cafeteria, handling the supplies and inventory on a daily basis.
- Arrange the delegation activities and Branch activities as necessary.
- Scan, register and process the payments for the Branch.
- Assist the Department Head to work on special project as assigned by the Bank.
- Assist in handling all incoming and outgoing mail.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to interface with employees at all levels of the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and provide valid conclusions
- Ability to response to common inquiries from customers, employees and regulatory agencies