York, PA 17401 York, PA 17401
Top Company seeks Accountant with strong inventory and cost accounting background.
Great career track within a company that offers comprehensive career development support and opportunity for advancement.
You will be responsible for various aspects of balance sheet, including inventory reconciliation, reporting, and costing as well as ad hoc analysis.
In summary, you will:
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts to inventory
- Process improvement of current monthly close
- Assist in the development of budgets including rates, production costing and personnel costs
- Handle adjustments relating to inventory related transactions
- Provide analysis of health care and benefits
- Supports monthly closing
- Provide ad hoc revenue analysis factoring
- Develop cost models and provide ongoing costing analysis
- Help prepare tax support schedules related to capitalization and depreciation
- 2+ years of corporate accounting experience that includes inventory reconciliation, reporting, and costing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience providing reporting on large data sets
- Very strong Excel skills required
- Completed college degree with quantitative course of study preferred (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Math,…)