Account Management Liaison
If you are smart, organized, articulate, outgoing and ready to jump start your career, we have an amazing career opportunity where you can join an expanding mid-sized company as an Account Management Liaison.
You will work in a Business Development Group supporting sales efforts in many different capacities in a highly visible role where there is a lot of opportunity for recognition and advancement.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to an exceptional benefits package
This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a company that will support and challenge you.
In summary you will:
- Provide administrative support to sales team including scheduling meetings, trips and trade shows.
- Build Excel spreadsheets detailing product information, managing data and ensuring data integrity.
- Coordinate with internal Marketing, E-Commerce and Data Management groups as well as external vendors facilitating product information exchange and transmitting data sets.
- Manage sales reports for strategic partners
- Qualify and onboard new clients and once on boarded, you will provide high touch business development concierge oriented sales support to these accounts.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be business savvy, sophisticated, articulate and capable of working in a client facing profit center interacting all levels of corporate clients
- Strong Excel skills required and some related experience with inventory databases and/or CRM systems (Salesforce, Zoho, Act!, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SAP, SugarCRM, Goldmine,…) preferred
- Some experience supporting clients with EDI integrations
- Project Management skills
- Web/Photo editing skills and experience helpful (HTML, Adobe Photoshop,...)
- Must be a team player with superior communication skills, an upbeat ‘ can-do’ attitude and a great work ethic
- Completed college degree required