AVP Regulatory Reporting
New York, NY 10017
Are you ready to take you career to the next level as the AVP of Regulatory Reporting for a High Profile International Bank?
In this role you will be the Assistant Vice President in charge of Regulatory Reporting. You will:
* Work with executive management to improve operations and control quality assurance for regulatory reporting and US GAAP reporting.
* Prepare, check and verify various regulatory reporting such as the following:
1) FR2420 (Daily money market), Pledge assets for NY state requirement
2) FR2900 (Reserve requirement), FR2644 (Weekly assets and liabilities)
3) FFIEC 002 (Quarterly FRB call report), FFIEC019
4) BC, BL-1,2, SLT, BE605, BE15/12, BE120
5) BEA, BE185, Cayman QPR, LBS
* Take leadership of relevant projects and make presentation to senior management.
* Oversee direct reports and mentor junior staff.
* Conduct various training session and educate branch staff on regulatory reporting.
* Validate data quality in line with current business and market condition and perform variance analysis to explain for senior management or regulator.
* Work with IT group to promote the automation of system to minimize manual intervention
* Engage in specific projects to develop new regulatory reporting process model.
* Collaborate with the 3rd party to ensure the correctness of all the attached regulatory reports and obtain the new industry best practice.
* Perform change Management to meet various new regulations updates.
* Facilitate self-assessment and enhance reporting related procedure
* Backup for general accounting operation, tax filing or related issue solving
* 4+ years of experience in similar position in a financial institution.
* Knowledge : CPA desirable, US GAAP, US Tax, financial products
* Computer Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, (Access desirable)
* Understanding all phases of creating a financial statement
* Strong interaction experience on regulatory reporting regulator and FRB static division.
* Advanced documentation and excellent communication skills
* Negotiation skills with strategic thinking to interact with auditors or regulators
* Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting /Finance or related course of study