.NET Application Developer
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Top Company seeks a .NET Application Developer with strong reporting skills and experience.
Nice full-time direct hire opportunity with a very stable company that offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and interesting project work.
You will be a senior developer and business analyst performing the analysis, definition, design, programming, development, testing, and implementation applications. The role will work as part of a team responsible for building and supporting applications and related systems.
In summary, you will:
- Assists in the evaluation, implementation, upgrade, and support of changes to existing SQL databases, applications, SQL-related projects.
- Creates and modifies enterprise reporting processes, develops and maintains the necessary documentation, ensuring that all projects are developed according to established standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Perform technical problem determination, resolution and support for interfaces, databases or applications within development, test and production environments.
- Work with a both IT and Business personnel throughout a global organization regarding the business and technical aspects of all data extraction, report design and development.
- Primary development platforms would be .NET stack (VB.Net, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Office VBA).
- Strong hands on .NET work experience in developing and supporting applications and SQL environments in a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Good enterprise reporting skills in a business environment is required.
- Databases (MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle);
- Reporting applications (SQL Server Reporting Services, Visual Studio, Excel, SAP Business Objects);
- Experience with middleware integration tools a plus.
- Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of data structures and database transaction/analytical / relational database models.
- Some data warehouse experience preferred but not required.