Web Applications Developer
New York, NY 10017 US
We are hiring for an immediate Web Applications Developer consulting role.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of in-house applications.
You should have strong coding, unit testing skills, communication skills, a user-service orientation, familiarity with the team decision-making process and excellent problem-solving abilities.
You will work closely with a Business Analyst to review and understand the requirements and then build the application.
- 1+ years of Angular
- Ability to create and manage unit test project
- Proven experience writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Experience working through full SDLC, from system requirements and design specifications through implementation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and manage unit test project is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and identify root cause of defect
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Domain knowledge of Financial/Banking Institution methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of tools: Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Server management studio, Microsoft Office, SVN
- OS: Windows 7/10
- RDBMS: SQL Server