Veeva/Qlik Project Lead/Sr Business Analyst
Somerset, NJ | Contract
We have a long term contract/contract-to-hire role for an Commercial Systems IT Project Lead/Senior Business Analyst with experience architecting Veeva, Veeva Network and Qlik reporting systems.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Systems you will work with the IT team supporting the launch readiness plan for Commercial Technology.
In this role you will work closely with the various Commercial business functions (Commercial Strategy & Operations, Medical Affairs, Sales, Marketing,...) to deliver technology solutions in preparation of launch.
- Be a technical lead for multiple Commercial IT projects.
- Contribute to the strategic IT Launch roadmap to build Commercial capabilities in CRM, Reporting and Master Data Management.
- Hands-on configuration and admin experience with Veeva (CRM, Vault, Network) or Salesforce.com, Qlik reporting, and master data management. Must also understand integration capabilities across the products in the suite.
- Lead external resources and vendors as part of solution delivery for Commercial applications on the Veeva / Salesforce.com platform, Qlik Reporting
- Participate in requirement gathering efforts to provide feedback on technical feasibility and viability in additional to best practices for Veeva / Salesforce.com.
- Ability to articulate complex technical problems and solutions to a wide business audience, communicating solution value to the business.
- Develop the necessary documentation for IT projects e.g. statement of work, business requirements, use cases, functional specifications, systems & end-user documentation.
- Serve as a technical software expert during implementations
- Develop and maintain standards and operational procedures for the support of Veeva and related technologies within the organization.
- Demonstrate formal systems development lifecycle methodologies and an ability to plan and execute IT projects within a formal change management environment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities amongst projects and to adapt well to changing business needs.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry,...) or related course of study.
- 5+ years of relevant administrative and/or development experience with Veeva or Salesforce.com, Qlik
- Certifications in Veeva and/or Salesforce.com.
- Experience in the Biotech/Biopharma/Pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Technical hands-on expertise with the following applications is a major plus: Veeva, CRM, Veeva Vault, Veeva Network, Qlik
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and agile development concepts.
- Experience with data stewardship, master data management and ensuring good standards are followed
* Please forward resume/CV as a MS Word document, provide availability for starting work and your desired hourly compensation for immediate consideration.