Tax Accountant ( International) 75-80K+
Boston, MA | Full Time
Top International Company seeks Tax Accountant to work in cohesive Tax Group.
This is a direct hire full-time career opportunity with a competitive salary 75-80K, great benefits and lots of opportunity for career growth and promotion.
You will ensure timely and accurate preparation and/or review of international related tax forms and disclosures such as forms 5471, 8865 and 926, quarterly estimates and extensions, recommending and implementing processes that improve the efficiency and accuracy of related compliance activities.
You will also participate in the preparation and review of the global income tax provision process on a quarterly and annual basis; assist in tax research, planning, special projects and presentations for management; and participate in continuing education to stay current regarding tax laws, regulations and practices.
Contact us now for immediate consideration.
* 3+ years of professional experience, preferably with a major public accounting firm or large multi-national company
* Experience with U.S. international tax concepts including the calculation of such as Subpart F income, Foreign Tax Credits, Earnings and Profits, Sec. 78 Gross Up
* Working knowledge of US GAAP with an emphasis on ASC 740 (FAS 109), APB 23, Fin 48
* Experience with tax compliance and tax provision software (such as: CorpTax, OneSource / TaxStream,...) and s trong Excel skills
* Highly motivated individual with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
* Completed Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related course of study; graduate degree and/or CPA preferred