Stamford, CT 06901 US
Top Fund seeks Software Engineer with strong database and reporting skills to work on Investment Research applications.
This is full time direct hire role working for an expanding mid-sized firm that offer interesting project work and competitive compensation.
In this role you will work with the investment team to develop, maintain, implement, and support business processes as well as custom reporting. This will include development and production support of research tools and systems, and the proprietary research database.
- Development, maintenance and production support of existing research, reporting, trading and operations systems
- Build custom front-end reporting tools while integrating with existing back-end systems
- 5+ years in IT with extensive experience developing financial systems for Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund or Asset Management industry with good understanding of financial services including asset classes, instruments, workflows and products.
- Strong hands-on .NET / .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server with knowledge of stored procedures, sophisticated query design, database structure design and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) required.
- Portfolio Accounting applications, Order Management (OMS) applications and Market Data Applications (Bloomberg, Factset, Bloomberg SAPI…).
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related course of study