Senior Web Content Manager
Dedham, MA | Full Time
Mid-sized expanding company seeks Senior Web Content Manager with a strong Digital Marketing background to take ownership of creation, strategy and management of web content.
This role is a hybrid position that is equal parts Web Content Management and Digital Marketing so you should be experienced and comfortable with both creating a compelling web experience but also developing related marketing/SEO strategies.
Much of the project work will involve web content for their enterprise e-commerce platform.
This very stable company offers interesting projects, competitive compensation, incentives and a phenomenal benefits package (100% company paid healthcare, great retirement pension plan,...).
In summary, you will:
- Create, write, review, schedule, and optimize product website content using an array of tools.
- Ensure thorough and authoritative custom product content, including compelling product information, rich resource documentation, as well as best-in-class editorial content, photography, and/or video (you will be collaborating with content creators (such as photographers, videographers for rich media).
- Create, maintain, and organize repositories of images and documents
- Manipulation of imagery and related documentation using media software suites
- Manage and update / implement high-level SEO strategies to satisfy common goals within the Business, including working extensively with analytics tools and website code structures
- Test and conduct in-depth analyses on various approaches to messaging, presentation, and traffic-driving; using data through 3rd party analytics, and internal reporting to identify and improve those which drive the greatest increase in acquisition, engagement, and growth for sales conversion, and reporting back to the business on improvements and recommendations
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Business development teams to identify product content opportunities, and manage all aspects of content needs
- Establish and maintaining relationships with product vendors to keep content current and fresh
- Set up project goals in cloud-based collaboration tools
- Develop ongoing processes and strategies for new and customized product content experiences
- 5+ years of web content management experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining rich media
- Extensive experience with web content management systems
- Experience writing web copy, including product descriptions
- The ability to understand and write intermediate level HTML and CSS code structures
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts, and how they relate to analysis and search engine treatment
- Experience with Adobe CC
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think independently and contribute to high level planning discussions
- Meticulous attention to detail