Senior QA Analyst - Actimize
New York, NY 10017
We have an immediate hire long term contract opportunity available for a Senior QA Analyst with Nice Actimize experience working for a High Profile Bank in Manhattan.
You will work integrating and testing Nice Actimize product suites for Transaction Monitoring / Suspicious Activities Monitoring.
In summary, you will:
* Assist in requirement design and validation; writing detailed test strategies and plans, making full use of different test estimation techniques in assessing the best balance of coverage and efficiency.
* Be involved in the design of product and project requirements; identifying test approaches, coverage, requirement gaps and risks ensuring quality measures are included in the initial project design.
* Develop and execute software test plans.
* Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
* Maintain documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
* Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Write detailed test scripts to test system functionality
* Preparation and management of test data conditions.
* Manage the validation test phase including executing scripts, monitoring testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing
* Document and maintain QA test process and procedures and create a repository of test documentation.
* Troubleshooting errors found in the test environment.
* Analyze defects functionally and technically before assigning them to applications development team.
* Must have experience in Anti-Money Laundering (AML), specifically integrating and testing Nice Actimize product suites in areas of Transaction Monitoring (Suspicious Activities Monitoring – SAM).
* 5+ years of Quality Assurance and/or systems testing experience required
* Must be able to identify complete end to end testing needs involving multiple parts of a product and system.
* BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience in software testing