SQL Server Developer
New York, NY | Contract
We have an immediate hire long term contract working for in Manhattan for a High Profile Financial Services Company as a SQL Server Developer.
In this role you will participate in a variety of development projects at a mid-sized bank, interesting projects and a nice work environment.
You will be responsible for design, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of software applications and systems with involvement in full life cycle software development, testing and release.
You will have the opportunity to participate as a senior developer researching, conceptualizing, scheduling, designing, coding, developing, implementing, maintaining troubleshooting and debugging and documenting in-house applications.
- 5+ years of experience programming in SQL Server Development with related .NET programming ( C# and VB.NET Framework)
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience gathering requirements, coding, testing, supporting and maintaining applications
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and provide root cause analysis and remediation
- Experience writing detailed documentation including design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Some related Financial / Banking industry experience with a some related Capital Markets/Treasury/Securities Lending experience strongly preferred