SQL Server Developer
Boston, MA | Full Time
High Profile Organization seeks SQL Server Developer .
You will work as part of development team maintaining and enhancing existing enterprise data warehouses and related systems integrations.
This is a full-time direct hire role with a premiere organization that offers competitive compensation in addition to a very comprehensive benefits package.
In summary, you will:
• Provide data warehouse production support
• Support and enhance integration and ETL jobs ensuring a high level of data quality
• Analyze and estimate system enhancements and maintenance requests
• Assist developers and business analysts on other database projects
• 2+ years of experience working with SQL
• Experience with source control
• Understanding of relational databases (SQL Server), reporting schemas, data transformations
• Understanding of integration and ETL tools (SSIS desirable).
• Knowledge of full software development lifecycle
• Familiarity with Kimball / Star data warehousing design helpful
• Some familiarity with Big Data technologies preferred
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science or related course of study