Regulatory Reporting Accountant
New York, NY | Full Time
High Profile Bank seeks Regulatory Reporting Accountant .
This is a tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with a stable institution that offers very competitive compensation in addition to one of the best benefits packages available.
In this role you will:
* Work with management to improve operations, enhancing the quality of regulatory reporting and USGAAP reporting
* Enhance regulatory reporting procedures and related compliance procedures
* Prepare variance analysis and analyze regulatory reporting instructions
* Prepare and verify various of regulatory reports such as the following: FR2420, FR2900 (Reserve Requirement), FR2644 (Weekly assets and liabilities), FFIEC 002 (Quarterly FRB Call Report) FFIEC019, BC, BL-1,2, SLT, BE605, BE15/12, BE120, BEA, BE185, Cayman QPR, LBS
* Validate significant changes in transactions and ensure that the data reflects current market activity in the preparation of FFIEC002
* Perform as backup for general accounting, tax, reconciliation operations
* 3+ years of experience in similar role
* Completed Bachelor's degree with Accounting, Finance or related course of study
* CPA Desirable, US GAAP, financial products including derivative transactions required
* Strong Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access
* Thorough understanding of financial statements