Performance Data Analytics Associate
Stamford, CT | Full Time
Tremendous career opportunity for a Performance Data Analytics Associate to work for a premiere Asset Management company reviewing and coordinating the production of performance and statistical data for investment products
This is a direct hire full-time position working for a mid-sized buy-side equities firm that offers competitive compensation in addition to a very comprehensive benefits package.
In summary, you will:
- Prepare and monitor performance data for client reports, trustee materials, websites, marketing publications and performance reports for the investment management and client relations groups.
- Maintain composites and all associated processes
- Ad-hoc Portfolio Management analytical projects
- Fact check firm communications for relationship managers, investment management, marketing and client relations teams (RFP's, client communications, investment commentary,...)
- 2+ years of related quantitative analysis, performance analysis experience
- Equities background
- Understanding of performance measurement, attribution/contribution, portfolio analytics and composites.
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- FactSet, Bloomberg, Excel
- Completed four year college degree with Math, Finance, Computer Science or related course of study.