PMO Project Administrator/Analyst
New York, NY | Contract
We have an immediate hire long term consulting opportunity working for a Top Financial Firm in NYC as a Project Administrator / Analyst.
You will manage and own multiple project plans, identify risk, implement a standard framework for all plans, provide rollups for viewing by the Senior Project Managers and provide related reporting as necessary.
In summary, you will be responsible for documentation, follow ups, presentation materials and reporting on key complex multi-disciplinary projects:
- Develop project plans, identifying dependencies and owners
- Track status of project tasks, milestones and deliverables
- Monitor the progress of a project and create reports
- Hold meetings with the project stakeholders
- Track project risks and issues
- Report status to the project team and management
- Provide support to the project teams
- Extensive MS Project work experience in an enterprise PMO environment required
- Must be very proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook (Visio helpful) with the ability assist with the setup and management of projects that cut across various lines of businesses, using MS Project and other tools.
- Previous experience with dashboards is helpful
- Project Management skills with sufficient industry standard knowledge of activities and procedures normally associated with aPMO function in a financial institution (3+ years of work experience with a financial institution strongly preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, and the ability to present status reports, issues logs, audit findings...to very senior executives.
- Must be able to provide efficient and effective assistance in the areas of Project Management across various business lines