Network Security Architect Consultant
New York, NY 10017 | Contract
Mid-sized Financial Institution has an immediate need for a Network Security Architect Consultant with strong network security engineering skills.
You will need to provide expert level vulnerability and penetration testing, analysis and remediation of security issues.
You will work resolve network security issues including:
- Enhance the network security process by implementing processes that ensures critical security settings exist and remain in place
- Standardize production servers, switches, workstations
- Assist with capacity and availability management process
- Update and Enhance IS Management Manual with newly formed processes including Network Diagram flows
- Assist with engagement of onsite comprehensive Network Penetration test
- Network security engineering within banking/financial services environment
- High end server, router, switch, firewall, windows operating system, network infrastructure components background
- Firewalls & Barracuda message filtering systems
- Solarwinds, LANDesk, Symantec, McAfee
- Intrusion detection & prevention
- Backup software & Disaster Recovery methodology