Marketing Specialist (Hedge Fund)
Stamford, CT 06901 US
As part of a small tight knit team you will help to curate data and related marketing materials all of which need to effectively communicate the competitive advantage, track record and investment ethos.
Your responsibilities will include preparing RFP responses, investor and prospect reporting, marketing materials, related data entry and reporting, and providing support for various strategic Marketing initiatives.
This is a direct hire full time position with a very high end mid-sized firm that offers a very professional work environment, extensive professional development and training, competitive compensation and an amazing benefits package. Roles like this with a small, stable, premier fund are hard to find, this is a firm you will want to work for...
This is a hybrid role that requires onsite work 3 days per week and the work life balance is very reasonable.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and customizing comprehensive marketing materials for client, prospect, and consultant meetings
- Producing presentation books and meeting preparation documents for Sales and Portfolio Management teams
- Thoughtful review and completion of RFPs and questionnaires in collaboration with members of the marketing team, while maintaining content in the database.
- Maintaining accurate records and producing various reports within the CRM tool.
- Supporting all marketing team members on tasks related to managing investor and prospect deliverables
- Excellent attention to detail and a quantitative aptitude as this role is very data intensive
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint skills required, experience with RFP response and proposal management software preferred but not required.
- The ideal candidate is hard-working, accountable, efficient, humble, and collaborative.
- 1-2+ years of related work experience, preferably in the financial services industry but definitely in some analytical capacity
- Completed Bachelor’s degree