Lead Project Manager AML Systems
New York, NY | Contract
We have an immediate career opportunity working on-site at a Top Tier Bank as a Project Manager responsible for the overall management of AML projects.
This is a long term consultancy where you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a NICE Actimize implementation while providing oversight to other Project Managers on all related AML IT systems projects such as KYC, OFAC automation,...
This is a highly visible role where you will have the opportunity to provide project framework governance.
In summary, you will:
- Lead the planning and implementation of AML projects
- Develop project plans, identifying dependencies and owners
- Build strong, strategic relationships with clients and stakeholders across the enterprise
- Monitor the status of project tasks, milestones and deliverables and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the projects
- Lead meetings with the project stakeholders
- Delineate between what users want vs. what they need, and in the prioritization/sequencing of project based on multiple conflicting factors, such as urgency, project costs, ROI, potential capital relief, regulatory implications, time to delivery, resource availability, alignment with the firm’s strategic direction, etc.
- Liaise with Compliance and Information Technology resources facilitating communication between teams
- Manage project risks and mitigate issues
- Report status to the management
- Oversee change management process for the AML program
- Provide direction and support to the project teams
- Strong project management skills with PMP certification
- High level of general management skills, including leading, negotiating, communicating and team building, proven people management skills
- Experience with Actimize or similar enterprise implementations
- Strong understanding of IT principals, including lifecycle planning, estimating and architecture
- Proficient in use of MS Office, MS Project, Visio and other PM tools
- Creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of banking AML regulations, tools and best practices