Information Security Analyst
New York, NY | Full Time
Top International Bank seeks Information Security Analyst.
Lots of interesting projects with expanding financial institution and you will have tremendous breadth of responsibilities within an enterprise yet mid-sized environment.
This is a direct hire full-time career opportunity with a stable institution that offers very competitive compensation (75-85K+ bonus) in addition to one of the best benefits packages available.
- Work on information security assessment documents and reports.
- Prepare and present information security awareness training materials.
- Examine information security monitoring reports to detect and analyze errors and/or irregularities.
- Update and maintains system access control procedures and other departmental manuals.
- Maintain and update issue tracking database.
- Support system access control and monitoring.
- 2+ years of information security/cybesecurity experience
- Familiarity with Risk assessment methodology and techniques.
- Familiarity with banking and/or financial industry structure and concepts strongly preferred
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related course of study
Great benefits and 20% bonus!