Funds Transfer Supervisor
New York, NY | Contract
We have an immediate hire role for Funds Transfer Supervisor / Manager to run a small funds transfer group with a High Profile International Bank in midtown Manhattan on a long term consulting basis with the possibility of conversion to full-time.
In this role you will manage and ensure accurate processing of all transaction in Funds Transfer operations, meet processing deadlines for payments including SWIFT, Fedwire and Nostro balance closing positions requirements.
In summary you will:
- Manage daily operations of Electronic Funds Transfer Department and Fed position
- Manage staff, workflow and processing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Review/release or refer to Compliance all OFAC related payments and filtered messages.
- Recommend and update changes to policies, practices and procedures to ensure accurate processing services.
- Prepare month end reports for senior management.
- Adhere to all relevant laws/regulations governing Patriot Act BSA/AML and OFAC.
- 7+ years of Funds Transfer experience including 2+ years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of eGifts, Fedwire, SWIFT, OFAC, BSA and AML
- Experience managing and resolving related operational inquiries