Boston, MA 02109 | Full Time
High Profile Bank seeks Financial Analyst
This is a full-time direct hire career opportunity with a premiere company that offers competitive compensation and exceptional career growth.
In this role you will report to the Corporate Controller and assist with month end closings, financial reporting and analysis, SOX Controls, and writing related policies and procedures:
* Participate in the month end closing, assists in the preparation of various financial reports such as the 10-Q and, 10-K, prepares general ledger reconciliations, and special projects.
* Assist with the month end closing including preparing accruals, general ledger reconciliations, and analysis.
* Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual SEC filings as directed by the Director of Financial Reporting
* Maintain the Finance Dept.’s accounting policies and procedures manual.
* Assist with documentation of SOX controls.
* Assists other department management and performs additional duties as required such as the assist with the preparation of the annual tax return and back up for other Finance employees.
* Compliance with all Federal, State and local laws and Bank policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of public accounting experience, preferably on SEC-registrant clients or a public-private experience including:
* BS in Accounting or Finance or related course of study with 3+ years of related corporate work experience preferable in public accounting, banking, or investment management industry.
* SEC experience either in public accounting or in private industry
* Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.)
* Ability to interact effectively with employees and management at all levels
* Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint,...
* Detail-oriented and strong analytical skills