Data Stewardship / Governance Consultant
New York, NY | Contract
We have an Enterprise Data Stewardship / Governance Consultancy (9+ months) in Manhattan.
In this role you will play an important role implementing the enterprise data strategy and Key Data Element (KDE) management; this will include establishing and maintaining business data specifications and requirements, SOP's and data standards.
- 7+ years of business process and/or data management relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Extensive BCBS 239 experience
- Experience working in an Enterprise Data Management Program as well as a sound understanding of metadata management, data quality concepts and familiarity with regulatory requirements of the financial services industry
- Deep experience with relational databases, metadata modeling and taxonomy concepts
- Experience in process design (Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred)
- Completed Bachelor’s degree with Computer Science or related quantitative (math, engineering,...) course of study
Please forward resume/CV as MS Word document with rate requirements for immediate consideration