Credit Risk Analyst
New York, NY 10017 | Full Time
Top Company seeks Credit Risk Analyst for Portfolio Reporting group.
This is a direct hire full time career opportunity with a premiere International Bank that offers competitive compensation 60-70K+ and a phenonemal benefits package.
- In this role you will:
- * Maintain Credit Risk database and input credit decisions; scan and distribute approved credit requests.
- * Prepare monthly Risk Review report including back-up data on past dues and decision volumes.
- * Prepare monthly local and watchlist reports.
- * Generate monthly borrower rating discrepancy report.
- * Prepare monthly warning and aged borrower rating lists. Follow-up aged ratings with credit colleagues.
- * Assist with monthly Risk Summary report to ensure that the underlying data is correct
- * Liaise with subsidiaries on risk limit exposures and needs for upcoming reviews.
- * Provide industry research and support for SRMs.
- * Assist and prepare ad hoc presentations and special projects.
- * Organize and distribute quarterly watchlist meeting reports and minutes.
- * Prepare quarterly a listing of all loans classified Special Mention or worse
- * Prepare reports such as past due and exception reports for covenants & compliance.
- * Administrative support including maintaining supplies, copying, organizing meetings/video conferences.
- * 2+ years of related credit experience
- * Complete Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related course of study
- * Microsoft Office with strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills; Cognos helpful
- * Strong analytical and research skills.
- * Detail orientated with pr oven ability to multitask effectively.