New York, NY | Full Time
High Profile Company in Manhattan seeks a Credit Analyst.
Tremendous full-time direct hire career opportunity with International Organization that offers a great work environment, interesting projects and competitive compensation.
You will be responsible for developing analytical reports for existing and potential clients for senior management, using the credit and risk strategy guidelines to make an accurate assessment of the borrowers' credit, management, operational and financial status. This will include Independently preparing intensive credit reviews with detailed analysis to include financial analysis, cash flow extractions, projections, ratio analysis and recommendations.
In summary, you will:
- Independently prepare intensive credit reviews with detailed analysis on existing and potential clients.
- Utilize multiple trustworthy sources of data in order to make a fair and balanced assessment of the borrowers' credit, management, operational and financial capabilities
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing, accounting and operations departments to effect good bi-directional flow of information to ensure a smooth and efficient credit process without compromising credit quality.
- Utilization of multiple media outlets to gather and synthesize relevant data pertaining to existing and potential customers into reports
- Provide data to Relationship Managers regarding credit worthiness of potential clients and provide advice to Credit Administration on credit related issues.
- Completed bachelor's degree with Finance, Math or related course of study, MBA preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of Credit Analyst experience with Formal Credit Training a must.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, and related financial statements.
- Strong analytical skills; excellent writing skills; experience working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of related bank products and services.
- Strong aptitude gauging industry and market trends.