Construction Project Accountant 115-120K+
Boston, MA 02109 | Full Time
Top Construction Company has an immediate opening for a Project Accountant.
This is a full time, direct hire position with great benefits and competitive compensation, up to $115K-120K based on experience.
You will work closely with project managers and related project stakeholders on all aspects of project accounting and administration.
This is a tremendous career opportunity with one of the better firms in Boston.
In this role you will:
* Be responsable for the preparation of monthly owner requisitions.
* Review and approve subcontractor requisitions, invoices and change orders
* Manage subcontractor compliance with terms and conditions of the contract, including items such as bonds, insurance, waivers, billing procedures,...
* Process labor and job cost transfers.
* M onthly project forecast including validation of the projected fee, percent complete forecast and project cash forecasts.
* Monitor the cash position of the project and completion of the monthly cash position analysis.
* Must be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting
* A completed college degree with Accounting or related course of study
* 5+ years of related construction accounting experience
* Very strong organizational skills, detail oriented, team player
Great benefits package, lot's of opportunity for advancement