New York, NY | Full Time
Top International Bank seeks Compliance Analyst.
This is a full time direct hire career opportunity with a mid-sized International Bank that offers a competitive salary of 65-85K+ and an exceptional benefits package.
In this role you will ensure compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC Sanctions Programs, Identity Theft and other applicable State and Federal regulations and statutes. You will also assist in assessing and mitigating the risks associated with suspicious activity.
* Review reports/alerts generated by the Suspicious Activity Monitoring System (SAMS).
* Ensure proper and timely execution of SAMS cases under Case Management.
* Review in-process messages and transactions flagged by the OFAC filter.
* Assist in coordinating with branch management to ensure that compliance issues are adequately monitored and addressed.
* Assist in ensuring compliance with all FinCEN Regulations, particularly 311 and 314 (a).
* Prepare reports for OFAC reporting (i.e. Report of Rejected / Blocked Transactions, Annual Report).
* File Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) as required.
* Review alerts from FinCEN, OCC, OFAC and other U.S. Government agencies to ensure compliance
* Conduct enhanced reviews as part of the Compliance Testing Program for the NY Branch.
* Assist in the monitoring of all high risk customers.
* Assist in the monitoring of all PEP (politically exposed persons) customers.
* Assist in preparing the monthly agenda for the Compliance Committee meetings.
* Review new and existing account documentation for OFAC sanctions, PEPs, CIP and risk ratings.
* Attend Compliance or Risk Management Seminars
* 3+ years related work experience with knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC Regulations
* Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and compliance database systems
* Interpersonal Skills for interacting with both Compliance staff and senior management
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Great attention to detail as you must accurately review of documentation to mitigate risk
* Ability to leverage expertise to control risks
* Complete Bachelor’s Degree
* ACAMS Certification preferred